السبت، 8 يونيو 2013

اللحظات الاخيرة فى اللغة الانجليزية للثانوية العامة 2013

1 – I am sorry I didn't --------- you. You look completely different.
a – see b – recognize c – realize d – position
2 – Most secondary school teachers ------------ in one or two subjects.
a - specialize b – work c – achieve d – concentrate
3 – Experiments are used to test scientific ----------------------
a – thoughts b – processes c – models d – theories
4 – we are ----------------- my brother's birthday next weekend.
a – enjoying b – remembering c – celebrating d – developing
5 – My favourite --------- when I play football is goalkeeper.
a – place b – point c – location d – position
6 – I wish I --------- what I was doing at the weekend.
a – know b – have known c – knew d – was knowing
7 – My sister wishes she ---------------------- harder when she was at school.
a – had worked b – worked c – works d – has worked
8 – The children were covered in sand when they got home . They--------
a – were playing b – have been playing
c – played d – had been playing
9 – By the time we arrived home , we -------------- over 500 kilometres.
a – travelled b – had travelled
c – have travelled d – are travelling
10 – I expect --------------------- my driving test when I take it next year.
a – pass b – to pass c – passing d – to passing
11 – He practises -------the guitar everyday.
a – to play b – to be played c – to have played d – playing
12 – I regretted ------------------- her in public.
a – criticize b – to criticize c – criticizing d – to criticizing
13 – She is very keen ------------------ swimming.
a – in b – on c – of d – about
14 – I don't fancy -------------- that film , there is a lot of violence
a – watch b – watched c – watches d – watching
15 – The film was really enjoyable . I wish you ------ with us.
a – would be b – could be c – are d – had been
16 – Sham El-Nessim is a day ------------- marks the beginning of spring.
a – in which b – which c – who d - whose
1 – My parents have always --------- me to keep fit by playing sports.
a – warned b – agreed c – encouraged d – argued
2 – When you pass your test, you will get a driving ------------
a – permission b – licence c – paper d – certificate
3 – He doesn't want to live a ---- life. He would prefer excitement and adventure.
a – conventional b – daily c – interesting d – exciting
4 – Their TV ---------------- is very dirty.
a – window b – glass c – gadget d – screen
5 - --------- books used to be very cheap.
a – paper b – paperback c – cardboard d – Hard
6 – Florence Nightingale, ---- was born in Italy, went to school in England.
a – which b – where c – who d – that
7 – My uncle went to a school in London, -------he learned to speak English
a – which b – where c – who d – that
8 – I went to the bank this morning --------- I needed to take out some money.
a – so b – although c – because d – and
9 – I have felt really tired today, ------ I went to bed early last night.
a – because b – so c – despite d – although
10 – I hope that by the end of next week, our roof will have been-------
a – repair b – repairing c – repaired d – repairs
11 – She has spent much of her career -------- other women.
a – to encourage b – encouraged c – encourages d – encouraging
12 – I went to England ----------------- a month last summer .
a – for b – since c – ago d – last
13 – When you go to a place to study and have a holiday, this is called---------------
a – language and culture b – language and science
c – language and weather d – language and language
14 – We stayed ---------------- English families.
a – in b – by c – with d – at
15 – During my stay , I ------------------ some new friends.
a – bought b – made c – did d – hated
16 – They were interested ---------------- hear about life in Egypt.
a – in b – on c – for d – to
1 – My cousin is very --------. She loves meeting and talking to new people.
a – well – organized b – conscientious c – sociable d – ambitious
2 – People understand what I am saying when I speak Spanish , but I am not -----
a – fluent b – ideal c – mature d – qualified
3 – The girl tried to ------------- me to lend her my phone , but I refused.
a – treat b – enroll c – provide d – persuade
4 – One of the supermarkets in our town has 25--------------------
a – employers b – employees c – applicants d – merchants
5 – The school -------------- every student with books, so you don't have to buy any yourself.
a – gives b – trains c – provides d – lends
6 – My friend's parents have invited me ---------- on holiday with them.
a – for b – go c – going d – to go
7 – Aisha's parents asked her ------ she had finished her homework.
a – weather b – where c – if d – to
8 – Ali's doctor advised --------------- to stay at home if he was feeling ill.
a – he b – him c – it d – his
9 – If it isn't too hot tomorrow , I ------- go swimming.
a – should b – must c – can't d – might
10 – They ------ be at school by eight o'clock everyday . School starts at 8.
a – have to b – should c – might d - can
11 – You can contact your teachers -------------------- advice.
a – for b – by c – in d – to
12 – We have to ----------------------------- a formal exam.
a – do b – think c – take d – taking
13 – The OU was the first university to provide degrees through ----------learning.
a – distant b – long c – right d – distance
14 – The companies pay --------------- the cost of the courses.
a – for b – by c – to d – in
15 – Thanks------information technology , the world is becoming smaller.
a – for b – to c – too d – you
16 – He wrote a report --------------- some investments .
a – in b – to c – by d – on

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

latestupdate

أوبرا دمنهور

اخبار البحيرة 2

Slider

thepart2

GameCategory

انتخابات مجلس الشعب

recent post

Popular Posts